Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A New Era Has Begun!

The Texas Rangers are in the ALCS, the Angels didn’t make the playoffs, weird stuff happened with the Padres that nobody can explain, and the Orioles are going to be a third place team next year! Why, what is going on?

It was really about time for the Rangers, who with Josh Hamilton heating up and Cliff Lee in Texas, it was bound to happen. I see them winning the AL West next year also.

Hooray! The Angels are out of the playoffs! Am I the only one board of seeing them represent the west every year?

I don’t know what happened with the Padres, but I can say it definitely won’t happen next year.

And why, you wonder, does Nickie think the O’s will be at third place in the east next year? Because at the the end of the year Buck made them play like winners. Nobody expected that.

And that’s my little update on what’s going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment