Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Suppose I’m Satisfied

When I went to bed in the sixth inning of Saturday night’s Yankee game, they were down five to zero. I thought it would be a loss and that we’d have a comeback in game two. Then, on Sunday morning, I woke up to watch the news with my mom and what do you know? I look on the ticker for the final score and find that they beat the Rangers six to five. So I am happy and surprised and having a better morning then usual, when later that day, the Yankees lose game two, seven to two. So I guess I’m happy with the ALCS so far, considering we got a free win yesterday and a loss today. Not so sure how Monday’s going to go though, considering it’s Cliff Lee and Andy Pettitte on the hill. But Andy’s very good at home so I think it could be an exciting game. Hope the Giants win the NLCS on the other side of baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment