Friday, June 25, 2010

What Year Is It In The AL?

Everything has changed completely from last year. It is all so unpredictable! Let me show you what I mean.

The AL East.

The Yankees of course are leading the way, they are 45 and 27. In the beginning of the year though, it looked like it was 2008 again when the Rays were in first place, and it still could be because the Rays are on fire in second. After the Rays are the Red Sox, Blue Jays, and Orioles who are all having different seasons than last year except for the O’s.

The AL Central.

The central is pretty much last years central, except for the fact that the White Sox have gotten reasonably better and the Indians reasonably more worse than they were last year.

The AL West.

The Rangers are surprisingly in first with an eleven game winning streak even though they are currently for sale. After them are the Angels, A’s, and Mariners who have been a complete disaster because of their lousy offense this year.

The AL Wild Card.

Tampa Bay leads that race, and I have a feeling it will take them to the play-offs at the end of the year, not the way they’d prefer to go to the postseason though.

So back to what I was saying before, I have no idea what year it will turn out to be like in the AL. Some of you are probably thinking " It’s 2010! Forget about past years! “ Well, I won’t forget about the past years! Because I have noticed that every year in baseball turns out very similar to another year by how the teams all do. You will see what I mean at the end of the year. You just watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment