Sunday, April 18, 2010

The First No-Hitter

So, the first no-hitter of the season has finally arrived! From a very unexpected pitcher. Ubaldo Jimenez tossed it out on Saturday against the Braves at Turner Field. It was the first no-hitter in Rockies history, and I think it will be the last of the season for the Rockies, but I do think the Rox will win the National League West this year, mostly because of their starting rotation. They have Ubaldo Jimenez,

  A 26 year old righty who’s pitches often hit the 100 mph mark.

They have Aaron Cook,

a 2008 all-star.

Plus, Jorge De La Rosa

Who had a 1.378 WHIP last year.

And they have Jason Hammel

who should really be in the bullpen because he’s 17-24 in his career.

And not a bad lineup I suppose. Anyway, the Rockies will win the NL West this year. And I’ll be the only one expecting it. I won’t be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment