Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Johnny or Curtis?

So today the Yankees played the Tigers…or should I say Johnny Damon played Curtis Granderson. I say so because secretly, all the Yankee fans have been wondering ‘is Curtis Granderson really worth Phil Coke?’ and ‘Johnny might be better than Curtis, I mean Johnny was an experienced veteran and was good in the lineup.’ Meanwhile all the Tigers fans have been wondering ‘No more Curtis Granderson, do the Tigers have a chance at all this year?’ and ‘Johnny Damon? He’s too old to play anymore!’ But today was the day that the Yankee and Tigers fans realized the truth. And it pains me to say it, being a Yankee fan and all, but it seems the truth is that Curtis Granderson is worth more than Phil Coke and Johnny Damon put together. And also that Johnny Damon probably should have retired. Sorry Yankee and Tigers fans, but it is the truth. I mean look at Johnny Damon in a tigers uniform,

it looks odd and unusual doesn’t it? And Curtis Granderson in a Yankee uniform,

well, that looks a little odd too. I guess I’m just not used to it. We’ll see how the season goes, maybe I’ll be wrong. Anything’s possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment