Monday, June 27, 2011

Fantasy Tip: Jorge Posada

Now let me start by saying I know Posada had a DREADFUL April and May this year. But lately, he is red hot. He may be batting only .234 this year with 8 home runs, but since June 25 he’s .500 and since June 22 he’s .538. That may not sound like much, but keep in mind, this is during inter-league play, and he’s a DH so he can only play at Yankee Stadium until normal games resume.

So this is my tip: If you have Jorge KEEP HIM. If you don’t, pick him up like I just did. I can almost guarantee you that he’s either a free agent or on waivers. In my league he was a free agent, but I use the MLB.com public league and I don’t know much about any other leagues. Please comment on what leagues you all use, and let me know if you need any fantasy advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment